• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dawn of Arcana Fantasy Manga to End in 3 Chapters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote
Is it a sign that I'm getting older that my first reaction was "Oh awesome, it won't be too long, then."? Laughing

(Psst, Shojo Beat. You should fill your "hotblooded red-haired heroine" slot with Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.)
st_owly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 am Reply with quote
ZepysGirl wrote:
Is it a sign that I'm getting older that my first reaction was "Oh awesome, it won't be too long, then."? Laughing

Same Laughing
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 am Reply with quote
ZepysGirl wrote:

Same reaction. Ah, I really am getting older. So many shoujo I've been following for years could be ending soon/ending.
My Little Monster, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Dawn of the Arcana...
Next you thing you know, Hibi Chouchou could be ending. And then I'll feel REALLY old. Laughing
KidaYuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote
ZepysGirl wrote:

This must be read by like minded minds. I'm both happy and sad
lys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm Reply with quote
ZepysGirl wrote:
(Psst, Shojo Beat. You should fill your "hotblooded red-haired heroine" slot with Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.)

...or Akatsuki no Yona :D I've been buying it in Japanese and it's my favourite series currently running (other than Kaze Hikaru, which is still holding on to its permanent place in my heart). Yona is such a delightful, admirable heroine. I want the rest of the English-reading manga fandom to know her and love her too!!!
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Lys wrote:
ZepysGirl wrote:

...or Akatsuki no Yona Very Happy I've been buying it in Japanese and it's my favourite series currently running (other than Kaze Hikaru, which is still holding on to its permanent place in my heart). Yona is such a delightful, admirable heroine. I want the rest of the English-reading manga fandom to know her and love her too!!!

Oh man, is that the one by Mizuho Kusanagi? Yes please, I lovelovelove all of her work.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1