• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Several US anime toy licenses announced

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quote
The most recent issue of Toy Fare (#99) points out several new anime toy licenses being touted by US companies.

Southern Island LLC has the toy license to Case Closed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Gender, and Fruits Basket. You can also see some FMA figure mock-up art here and here.

Also Jazwares announces that they have the license to Trigun and Samurai Champloo, but no further info other than that the first Trigun figures should be ready for the holiday season.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Skimming through the Southern Island forum they hint at the possibility of also having the license for Jubei-chan and Saiyuki merchandise. They're all but officially announced (at least JC seems to be a sure thing), you can see the original thread here.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1