• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Hellsing Ultimate OVA page

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Would, please, somebody explain to me.
On Hellsing Ultimate OVA Series page (anime#5114), there is a description of the film (this is a film, of two parts, isn’t it), and in the list of voice actors there is written:
Hirata Hiroaki (平田 広明) as Pip Bernadotte:
Nakai Kazuya (中井 和哉) as Jan Valentine

I’ve watched the first part (released: 2006-02-10 Volume 1; with some English subs), and there was not Nakai-san, nor Hirata-san Sad
(it didn’t came across to me first of all to look up credits in the end Embarassed )
I thought since there were not those characters in the first part, I should have waited for the second one. And today I’ve finally got it (released: 2006-08-25 Volume 2; with some English subs), but there is not character Pip Bernadotte and for the Jan Valentine is actor 高木 渡 (I’m not sure about pronunciation). Crying or Very sad
Tell me, please, where is my mistake, or what does it mean?

(sorry for my English)
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Pip has yet to appear in the series. He'll be introduced in the third episode when it comes out. Presumably, his voice listing is based on some published cast list that was released prior to or right around the series' debut. As for Jan's incorrect listing, it's probably either due to a last-minute change in casting, or someone submitting incorrect information to ANN. It will be looked into.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
emill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Oh…
Thank you
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1