• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Purge Thundercats US

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aoi_Sakaraba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quote
This shouldn't even be on animenewsnetwork.
It's an American series, and I believe this site should only be Japanese Anime. This is the only anime I caught that isnt from Japan on this site.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quote
That would be why it is not in the main anime lists and it clearly listed as "U.S. TV". It was animated in Japan, hence it's inclusion on the not anime but related list. Topcraft worked on it - you may have heard of them, they made this little film called Nausicaa. It was the title Keiji Gotoh started his animation career with. Maybe it is just me, but I find that interesting.

Anyway, it has pantyshots. How many other American kids cartoons from the 80s can claim that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Aoi_Sakaraba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quote
Just went to the Anime List now. Didn't notice it before.
So I take it that means it not included in the 5873 anime titles. That Relief if I interrupted you correctly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1