• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Anime to Return This Fall

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quote
Good news. I mean, it was kinda obvious with the pacing and it was inevitable but still glad to see it. Can't wait for the show to return later this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:47 am Reply with quote
And there it is.

"Told ya" Cool
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
And there it is.

"Told ya" Cool
what the way Tekkadon are right now after spoiler[ the death of their brother Biscuit they will keep walking the dark path and nobody stopping them ] I mean they have every right to be pissed.
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 am Reply with quote
This series is still going? How long can it take to get the peace princess to Earth for her space conference?
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:03 am Reply with quote
Lemonchest wrote:
This series is still going? How long can it take to get the peace princess to Earth for her space conference?

If you were following, they actually DID complete the starting mission.
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:06 am Reply with quote
FenixFiesta wrote:
Lemonchest wrote:

If you were following, they actually DID complete the starting mission.

Honestly I dropped out after the gang meet captain harem on the shark ship & start having an introspective debate on the meaning of family. It means no homo, apparently.
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:09 am Reply with quote
Lemonchest wrote:

Honestly I dropped out after the gang meet captain harem on the shark ship & start having an introspective debate on the meaning of family. It means no homo, apparently.
your missing a lot then spoiler[ this anime is lot like MGS and Mikazuki is a cold blooded killer like Big boss who lied to orga ] in other words he is a breath of fresh air for Mecha Protagonist
pajmo9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:38 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
your missing a lot then spoiler[ this anime is lot like MGS and Mikazuki is a cold blooded killer like Big boss who lied to orga ] in other words he is a breath of fresh air for Mecha Protagonist

If Mikazuki is a breath of fresh air then I would rather smother to death.

{Edit: Please refrain from excessive quoting.. I edited your post for you. ~ Psycho 101}
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:51 am Reply with quote
pajmo9 wrote:

If Mikazuki is a breath of fresh air then I would rather smother to death.
oh well This anime is not for everyone on topic tho I get this feeling tekkadan might start using Zakus Next season I don't know why but feel Orga is gonna use them.

{Edit: Please refrain from excessive quoting.. I edited your post for you. ~ Psycho 101}
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:13 am Reply with quote
NICE! I was hoping that it would get a second season and it is I can't wait for fall 2016. Very Happy
Яeverse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:36 am Reply with quote
So it could either be an actual season, a movie, or even something not on this network...so vague.
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:58 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
So it could either be an actual season, a movie, or even something not on this network...so vague.
I already asked at this on the Nanatsu thread and Thread killer said its a second season.
pandoraking

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 am Reply with quote
so the rumors were true!! rlly happy since i love gundam series, and this one has been a box full of surprises. fall is stacking quite nicely Very Happy
bahamut623

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:18 am Reply with quote
Ugh. I was kinda hoping they would be done with it. This has been quite possibly the most boring Gundam series of all (or at least of the ones I've seen). Say what you will about Reconguista, it was fun to to watch, at least.

I'm either not gonna watch the second season at all, or wait until it's over and watch it all at once, because this show is unbearable week to week.
dark13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:29 am Reply with quote
bahamut623 wrote:
Ugh. I was kinda hoping they would be done with it. This has been quite possibly the most boring Gundam series of all (or at least of the ones I've seen). Say what you will about Reconguista, it was fun to to watch, at least[b]

I'm either not gonna watch the second season at all, or wait until it's over and watch it all at once, because this show is unbearable week to week.
Not really G reco was boring, confusing as hell and a train wreck of show, I'm very happy that Gundam anime didn't get a second season and I'm happy sunrise learned from their mistake with IBO,this show really deserved a second season and has far as I know the show earned it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5