• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia: One's Justice Game Adds 3 Playable Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Best boy Kirishima is in! This game will be awesome!
-SP-

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Good they added Tokoyami
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:03 pm Reply with quote
I love the idea for the game and I hope the whole class makes it in, but am I the only one a bit worried we've still seen almost nothing video wise about this game?

Normally with a fighting game a new character gets a trailer, not just a statement saying they're in the game. I can't commit to the game if I've seen almost none of how it plays or looks.
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:06 pm Reply with quote
I'd say "Finally, they added the best Girl." But lets face it, all the girls in My Hero Academia are best Girls.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Snakebit1995 wrote:
I love the idea for the game and I hope the whole class makes it in, but am I the only one a bit worried we've still seen almost nothing video wise about this game?

Normally with a fighting game a new character gets a trailer, not just a statement saying they're in the game. I can't commit to the game if I've seen almost none of how it plays or looks.

We saw lots of gameplay featuring most of the characters. Extended fighting moments for some even. Ochako recently got a cool gameplay one on Bandai's twiiter and facebook. Only more recent additions have no gameplay.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:36 pm Reply with quote
If they announce they are bringing the English voice actors into the game then it's sold. Otherwise it's gonna be a hard sell for me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1