• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Idea Factory's Otomate Brand Announces New Diabolik Lovers Game for Switch Along With Other Sw

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 am Reply with quote
I gather that these announcements would have also been made at Otomate Party 2018, which was held over Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th 2018.

On Saturday night, the performing artists were Kaori Oda and Eiko Shimamiya:

https://twitter.com/eikoshimamiya/status/1038403878335610881

invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Wow, interesting to see that Hakuoki is still going strong after all these years.
manapear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Very minor nitpick, which I would barely call a nitpick; feels like DiaLovers stole the title of the article when it could focus on the OtoParty part and thus all of the titles, or I would have lead with the BeruBara game instead at least. (Given DiaLovers mention is enough to drive off plenty of people, and Rose of Versailles is at least a game adaption of a manga, and not a game getting more games.)

I was really excited for the announcements though! As someone who has a Switch and is ecstatic to see otome games coming to it, it was awesome to see so many announced and coming soon. And so many of them looking amazing.

The other projects look good too, though my interest in each of them wavers between keen and meh.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1