• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fate/Grand Order's Mash Shows Off Her Pumpkins for Halloween Figure

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Players were able to summon Dangerous Beast Mash as a five-star servant during the event.

Actually, players could obtain the 5 star craft essence Dangerous Beast (which features Mash in the depicted outfit) during the event (and right now in the US version, as they are running that event currently). AFAIK, there aren’t any other versions of Mash that can be summoned beyond the one you are given in the beginning of the game.
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Players were able to summon Dangerous Beast Mash as a five-star servant during the event.

Craft Essence, not Servant. If only she was playable, haha.
DRosencraft

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Also, pay attention to that release date. It is indeed not shipping for more than a year from now. In fact, Tokyo Otaku Mode says they're not shipping until March 2020. Kinda kills the buzz for a Halloween figure when it won't even be in your hands until sometime after New Years fourteen months from now.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:18 am Reply with quote
DRosencraft wrote:
Also, pay attention to that release date. It is indeed not shipping for more than a year from now. In fact, Tokyo Otaku Mode says they're not shipping until March 2020. Kinda kills the buzz for a Halloween figure when it won't even be in your hands until sometime after New Years fourteen months from now.

That's simply the wrong date. It's officially a 12/2019 release, which is still over a year away, but that's no unusual, I've waited two years for pre-orders before.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:50 am Reply with quote
Odd, it says interest but it reads 100% like an advertorial/advertisement.
jenthehen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:44 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
DRosencraft wrote:

That's simply the wrong date. It's officially a 12/2019 release, which is still over a year away, but that's no unusual, I've waited two years for pre-orders before.

Emerje

Tokyo Otaku Mode release is always a few months after the official Japanese release bc they are waiting for the orders they fill to be shipped to their US warehouse via slow surface mail.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:28 am Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
Quote:

Craft Essence, not Servant. If only she was playable, haha.

Oh so it was a typo. Man i got my hopes up for a second thinking that the Japanese version just released it as a servant.

Also I hope this figure sticks around the store for awhile, at least until theres a big sale or another tom points multiplier.

Love these figures but the wallet hates them Laughing
SkyLETV34

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quote
Quote:

I wish it were a playable servant but no, it's just a craft essence, a very tasty craft esscence.
jenthehen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:43 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
DRosencraft wrote:

Emerje

Tokyo Otaku Mode release is always a few months after the official Japanese release bc they are waiting for the orders they fill to be shipped to their US warehouse via slow surface mail.
GhostStalkerSA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quote
I just pulled this CE last night, sasuga ReDrop.
XerneasYveltal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Apparently, the outfit that Mash wears in the Dangerous Beast Craft Essence is subject to a lot of fan art featuring characters within the Nasuverse and other series wearing said outfit.
OtherSideofSky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:07 pm Reply with quote
XerneasYveltal wrote:
Apparently, the outfit that Mash wears in the Dangerous Beast Craft Essence is subject to a lot of fan art featuring characters within the Nasuverse and other series wearing said outfit.

Didn't the near-identical "beast" outfits from the Prisma Illya blu-ray extras come first?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1