• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Astra Lost in Space GNs 1-3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treecko Tempo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quote
I really like that in this series that each of the planets that are traveled to by the group on there way home is an anagram for something about the planet. It's just a nice thing to add to a really enjoyable story.
gaptoothsailor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 pm Reply with quote
This is awesome! I had the pleasure of reading Astra for free every week on Viz's website as it was serialized, and now that we have the volumes coming out, I've been trying to sell the series to all my friends who like scifi and ensemble casts... It's great that y'all at least waited for more than one volume to review it, since I think now we'll definitely get a review for the last two, and I want this to get as much attention as it can Very Happy
the green death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:44 pm Reply with quote
This sounds great, think I’ll check out volume 1.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quote
I remember giving this story a try a while back when I was checking out the free manga viz was offering online, and thinking that Aries was the protagonist of this story. I only read one or two chapters and by then what I thought the story was going to be about had change. I may return to reading this story one day.

Concerning Quitterie, for me she is one of those characters I wanted to like due to how attractive she looks, but came off as too much of a jerk that I pulled back. Given her attitude in the first chapter I can see her being irritating throughout the story. I have a guess there is a reason she is the way she is, and that the story reveals that down the road. However, I do like her sister though with her friendly demeanor and ventriloquism. She is rather cute. Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:01 pm Reply with quote
This manga does seem interesting, and I would like to read it. But PLEASE tell me it doesn't have panty shots and boob grabbing, because I'm not going anywhere near it in case it does.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1