• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My Hero Academia Anime Season 4 Reveals October Premiere, 1st Visual

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:25 am Reply with quote
Manga readers know the recipient of this dual declaration of heroism. Wink
Sekaro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:10 am Reply with quote
I have absolutely no doubt Bones will pull off yet another fantastic MHA season judging from the previous 3 seasons. I'm sure we'll get another MHA Awards once season 4 is done and over with. Laughing
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 am Reply with quote
1 yr break. Wonder if the series will maintain popularity.

Did bones get too behind in one of their other animes that heroaca needed to be pushed back? Guess it would explain why mix got that timeslot in the meantime.
ranran-001

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:25 am Reply with quote
Congrats to fans of MHA. I just don't have the ability to keep watching it, some of the themes and what some of the characters have gone through in their personal lives hit pretty hard for me, so I'll have to skip a lot of material.

From what I've seen of this show is like a Harry Potter story, but way better. So again, good luck and enjoy the show, it was very very good from what I've seen of it.
Drunk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quote
A longer wait might be better considering the manga's reduced page count recently.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:36 am Reply with quote
The AOTY is coming back in October! This is awesome for the production schedule. The show is going to look so good.

Яeverse wrote:

Did bones get too behind in one of their other animes that heroaca needed to be pushed back? Guess it would explain why mix got that timeslot in the meantime.

BONES has 5 sub studios. Pretty sure it's just because it's a popular timeslot. There is no need to try to be pessimistic about it. It is only positive really.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:57 am Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
The AOTY is coming back in October! This is awesome for the production schedule. The show is going to look so good.

Яeverse wrote:

BONES has 5 sub studios. Pretty sure it's just because it's a popular timeslot. There is no need to try to be pessimistic about it. It is only positive really.

I wanted it sooner rather than later. My fav kiri moments are in that season! How is it positive that we have to wait even longer!
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:57 am Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:

Яeverse wrote:

I wanted it sooner rather than later. My fav kiri moments are in that season! How is it positive that we have to wait even longer!
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
GoldCrusader wrote:

Яeverse wrote:

It Is barely a year and think at how good the Kiri moment will look with that extra time? So worth it.

I hope Umakoshi will be full time on s4.
j_plex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:14 am Reply with quote
Isn't that what the last episode of season 3 stated? Season 4 airing in spring 2019? So why did it get delayed? MHA4 and One Punch Man 2 were the main things I was looking forward to in spring 2019 (along with final Monogatari, though who knows where that will be legally available).
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quote
j_plex wrote:
Isn't that what the last episode of season 3 stated? Season 4 airing in spring 2019? So why did it get delayed? MHA4 and One Punch Man 2 were the main things I was looking forward to in spring 2019 (along with final Monogatari, though who knows where that will be legally available).

the anime mix, is airing in spring 2019 on the channel and time that mha s2 and s3 aired.
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:59 am Reply with quote
Outstanding, I will be looking forward to this when it comes out next year
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:27 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:

You mean a 15 months delay as opposed to the typical 9 months? That should not damage its popularity.
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Well if there waiting that long to release the next season hopefuly it will be more then 2 cours this time
64BitRatchet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:19 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Яeverse wrote:

You mean a 15 months delay as opposed to the typical 9 months? That should not damage its popularity.
It's only a 12 month gap, not 15 because season 3 ended in September 2018, and season 4 will be starting in October 2019.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2