• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Appointed City PR Ambassador

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Happy Bunny Girl Senpai is getting the recognition that it frankly deserves, even if this isn't quite how I'd imagined it would happen lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Who the heck thought this was a good idea? It's just gonna scare more people away from anime.
EricJ2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quote
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings wrote:
Happy Bunny Girl Senpai is getting the recognition that it frankly deserves, even if this isn't quite how I'd imagined it would happen lol.

I know every tourism board hopes for the next Lucky Star Shrine, but...RDNDoBGS is a pretty dark and downbeat show--
Turned surprisingly socially-critical for what looked like a "bunny-girl fanservice" series. Shocked
Beltane70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quote
#854626 wrote:
Who the heck thought this was a good idea? It's just gonna scare more people away from anime.

Enlighten us on how this would scare people away from anime. I'm honestly curious.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1