Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Eromanga Sensei Opens Limited-Time Virtual Store in VRChat




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cookiemanstah



Joined: 09 Dec 2013
Posts: 238
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:14 pm Reply with quote
this series is so shameless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kougeru



Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 4886
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Up to 36 people will be permitted to connect to the store at any given time.


Per instance , I assume?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Stampeed Valkyrie



Joined: 10 Aug 2014
Posts: 676
Location: PA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:55 pm Reply with quote
after just recently going back and re watching this on blu-ray... yea no.
Different strokes for different folks but this series goes zero to skeeve in a flash.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cookiemanstah



Joined: 09 Dec 2013
Posts: 238
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Stampeed Valkyrie wrote:
after just recently going back and re watching this on blu-ray... yea no.
Different strokes for different folks but this series goes zero to skeeve in a flash.

what didn't you like about it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
angelmcazares
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Posts: 4587
Location: Iscandar
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 pm Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
Stampeed Valkyrie wrote:
after just recently going back and re watching this on blu-ray... yea no.
Different strokes for different folks but this series goes zero to skeeve in a flash.

what didn't you like about it

More importantly, if you didn't like the show why did you buy blu-rays?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Stampeed Valkyrie



Joined: 10 Aug 2014
Posts: 676
Location: PA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:01 pm Reply with quote
@angelmcazares who mentioned buying anything?

As to whats wrong with this series it traverses down several very creepy paths. Between siblings that want to bone, to multiple middle school aged girls put in very questionable situations.

Again different strokes for different folks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kotomikun



Joined: 06 May 2013
Posts: 842
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 am Reply with quote
Stampeed Valkyrie wrote:
@angelmcazares who mentioned buying anything?


Most people these days only watch their own blu-rays (if they can stop watching streams long enough to even do that) so it was implied.

If they were a friend's copy or something, the followup question would be why you re-watched something you don't even like, due to elements which are pretty obvious from its title and cover. I don't have any interest in this show either, for basically the same reasons as you, so I watched it a total of zero times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WatercolorheartStudios



Joined: 23 Mar 2020
Posts: 11
Location: Florida, USA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:24 am Reply with quote
At least I watched it.

Also, this app is the loneliest goddamn /r/waifuism shit ever. Gross Japan incest fetish, as usual.

Ugh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kisuke525



Joined: 05 Nov 2019
Posts: 128
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Damn there's a lot of negativity in here lol. Is there really nothing better to do then complain about and trash something you don't like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stampeed Valkyrie



Joined: 10 Aug 2014
Posts: 676
Location: PA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 am Reply with quote
kotomikun wrote:
Most people these days only watch their own blu-rays (if they can stop watching streams long enough to even do that) so it was implied.

If they were a friend's copy or something, the followup question would be why you re-watched something you don't even like, due to elements which are pretty obvious from its title and cover. I don't have any interest in this show either, for basically the same reasons as you, so I watched it a total of zero times.



I'm still not understanding what relevance how or why I watched a series has to do with my opinion, but I'll play along.

I have access to a very large catalogue of titles on DVD/Blu-ray.
In order to form an opinion on something you should at least know the subject at hand. in this case my first time round with this series was via Fansub and I never finished it. My recent watching I finished the title.
I have been making a habit of going back and re watching titles I never finished as of late.


Any other questions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group