• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN Surveys - Allowing Comments

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:08 am Reply with quote
Your most recent survey, I really wanted to comment on it.

I found it disheartening that so many people feel anime and manga should be free.

On the topic of the survey itself, I felt in the statements section, that the various statements of piracy could have been broken down even further. There is a difference in sites like Kiss Anime, torrent sites, fan sub sites, and the various means/sites for downloading (not streaming or torrenting) anime.

In any case, it would be nice to be able to make comments on surveys, but I will understand if for reasons you don't want to.

As to the coffee cups, I already have too many coffee cups in the house, since I have three coffee drinkers in the household.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:54 am Reply with quote
That one survey in particular asks you to share comments on the current KA thread - animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3153098 - or at least I remember there was a link to it in there at some point, but now it seems it's not?

Anyway, yeah, commenting on Surveys (both questions and results) would be good
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, a talkback thread attached to surveys has been on my to-do list for a while. I manually create them sometimes, but that only works if we don't show you the results.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1