• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is the order a rabbit? Anime Season 3 Premieres on October 10

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm Reply with quote
I am super hyped for this and I wish it will be two cour but I doubt it. There are like so many chapters I want them to cover. On a side note, I wonder which publisher would be willing to localize the manga.

Last edited by Spike Terra on Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quote
I was here before the title got fixed. Super super hyped for this. Summer has been a major letdown for anime but Fall looks loaded
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:30 pm Reply with quote
I hope Sentai is able to license it.
AkumaChef

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:33 am Reply with quote
This is great news, I've been looking forward to this since ANN first announced another season was in the works. Glad to see it's going to be out soon. Most of the things I've been watching recently have been fairly dark so this will make a nice change.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:42 am Reply with quote
I hope this series keeps making enough money to justify more anime seasons.
It's just so goshdarn adorable.
Need to rewatch the series from the beginning when s3 hits.
My favourite plot so far has to be the one where they were all playing detective.
It was like stalking inception to the max.
joeydoa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Summer has been a major letdown for anime but Fall looks loaded

I've read similar comments by others, although for me the Summer season has been really good (especially if I'm including the Spring anime that had a preview of a couple episodes before rescheduling for the Summer). Adding in the ongoing anime, I have an absolutely jam packed schedule: Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out, DECA-DENCE, Lapis Re:LiGHTS, APPARE-RANMAN!, The Millionaire Detective - Balance:Unlimited, Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater, Rent-a-Girlfriend, The Misfit at Demon King Academy, My Teenage Romantic Comedy SNAFU, A Certain Scientific Railgun T, Fruits Basket and Ahiru no Sora. That's not even adding in the cornucopia of sports going on now with the NBA playoffs, MLB, upcoming US Open in Queens, possibly SEC football and the NFL. That was quite the abyss in American sports during March, April, May, June and most of July. And now, season three of one the great anime shows - Is the Order a Rabbit followed up by the greatest anime of all time in January: Non Non Biyori Season 3 - there are actually some things to look forward to.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:54 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed Is The Order a Rabbit? and I'm so excited to see it's return. i think this was one of the first shows I started simulcasting back in the day when I started getting more into simulcast anime. I hope Sentai could go back and dub this as this only ever got a sub only release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1