Forum - View topic
NEWS: Itachi's Haganai Manga Ends




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thespacemaster



Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 701
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VanGosroth



Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 295
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.


I certainly hope it's an original story. The LN ending still makes me mad to this day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Animegomaniac



Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 3564
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:52 am Reply with quote
VanGosroth wrote:
Thespacemaster wrote:
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.


I certainly hope it's an original story. The LN ending still makes me mad to this day.


I actually think it's hilarious in a way. It was getting adaptations all over the place, a fanbase that seemed to build as each new volumes was released but then- silence. The series didn't just die but it feels like it managed to erase itself out of existence somehow.

Now that's an ending.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Merulox



Joined: 03 Sep 2020
Posts: 4
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:06 pm Reply with quote
yes, now time to get an anime season 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GVman



Joined: 14 Jul 2010
Posts: 713
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
VanGosroth wrote:
Thespacemaster wrote:
Well i am going to be the guy that asks, did this manga adapt the entire light novel? if not just a part of it or did it go a different direction? considering the ln ending was not exactly universally liked by many.


I certainly hope it's an original story. The LN ending still makes me mad to this day.


I actually think it's hilarious in a way. It was getting adaptations all over the place, a fanbase that seemed to build as each new volumes was released but then- silence. The series didn't just die but it feels like it managed to erase itself out of existence somehow.

Now that's an ending.


So how exactly do the novels end? All I seem to find is a bunch of vitriol every time I look.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nDroae



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 362
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:51 pm Reply with quote
I think I saw a better thread before, but this should suffice. Spoilers for LN ending, obviously: https://www.reddit.com/r/Haganai/comments/i8678o/did_that_many_people_really_not_see_the_ending_of/

And manga readers don't seem to expect it to end differently from the LN.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Haganai/comments/bxza2g/almost_everything_you_need_to_know_about_haganai/f4zt4ur/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShanaChanTT



Joined: 10 Oct 2014
Posts: 137
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:22 am Reply with quote
lol same LN end lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group