• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Manga Defect

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:27 pm Reply with quote
You know....Big O volume 5 had the same problem...it had Schwarzwald on the spine from volume 4 and Dastun on the cover. I guess they like to do this....or they just don'r know about it....But what I would like to know is why they're fixing the DB manga and not the big o one....

Oh well....it isn't all that bad....if you have one of the scrwed up ones, you have a colectors item.....
UberTai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Viz has been having a lot of problems with printing lately. I've heard multiple cases of the second volume of Alice 19th skipping pages. Another example would be One Piece Vol. 2. The last page was wrong, and another of the pages was cut off.
Then there is the Angel Sanctuary Vol. 1 problems, which I think was all because of laziness of editing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:51 pm Reply with quote
UberTai wrote:
Then there is the Angel Sanctuary Vol. 1 problems, which I think was all because of laziness of editing.

EXTREMLY lazy editing.

I think part of the blame should go to the pace they're trying to release at, but then again if they were to hire more quality checkers or whatever they call them in the biz, they probably wouldn't have this problem.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1