News ICv2 Releases List of Top 10 Manga Franchises in Spring 2016
posted on 2016-08-01 08:15 EDT by Jordain Haley-Banez
ICv2 released a chart on Friday that ranked the top selling manga franchises from spring 2016 in the United States. ICv2 stated the data "reflects sales in all channels," and is based on interviews with stores, distributors, and manufacturers.
- Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga (VIZ Media)
- Sui Ishida's Tokyo Ghoul manga (VIZ Media)
- Hajime Isayama's Attack on Titan manga (Kodansha Comics)
- ONE and Yuusuke Murata's One-Punch-Man manga (VIZ Media)
- Eiichiro Oda's One Piece manga (VIZ Media)
- Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga (Kodansha Comics)
- Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball manga (VIZ Media)
- Yana Toboso's Black Butler manga (Yen Press)
- Tsugumi Ohba's and Takeshi Obata Death Note manga (VIZ Media)
- Reki Kawahara and various authors' Sword Art Online manga (Yen Press)
ICv2 also releases Nielsen BookScan's Top 20 graphic novel list each month. Tokyo Ghoul's seventh volume ranked at #2 on that list for June, and other manga that ranked in June included One-Punch Man and Ichigo Takano's Orange manga.