Girls' Last Tour Anime's Ad, Promo Video Preview Music
posted on by Jennifer Sherman
The official website for the television anime of Tsukumizu's Girls' Last Tour (Shōjo Shūmatsu Ryokō) manga began streaming a television commercial and promotional video for the anime on Tuesday. The videos preview Inori Minase and Yurika Kubo in the lead roles, the duo's opening theme song "Ugoku, Ugoku," and Kenichiro Suehiro's soundtrack music.
The website revealed two new visuals earlier this month.
The cast includes:
Yurika Kubo as the optimistic Yuuri who loves to eat
Civilization is dead, but Chito and Yuuri are still alive. So they hop aboard their beloved Kettenkrad motorbike and aimlessly wander the ruins of the world they once knew. Day after hopeless day, they look for their next meal and fuel for their ride. But as long as the two are together, even an existence as bleak as theirs has a ray or two of sunshine in it, whether they're sucking down their fill of soup or hunting for machine parts to tinker with. For two girls in a world full of nothing, the experiences and feelings the two share give them something to live for...
Takaharu Ozaki (Persona 5 the Animation -The Day Breakers-) is directing the anime at WHITE FOX. Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Is the order a rabbit?, Monster Musume) is writing and overseeing the scripts, and Mai Toda (Matoi the Sacred Slayer, Holy Knight) is designing the characters and serving as chief animation director. Shō Tanaka (No Game, No Life, Re:Zero) is producing the anime. Kenichiro Suehiro (Space Patrol Luluco, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-) is composing the music.
Other staff members include:
- Kettenkrad Design, Modeling: Hiroshi Souma
- Prop Design: Goichi Iwahata, Noritaka Suzuki
- Art Setting: Ryō Hirata, Takahiro Ishimoto, Ren Ishimori, Yasuhiro Moriki
- Art Director: Masakazu Miyake
- Color Design: Hiroyasu Kanemitsu (Wish)
- Special Effects Supervisor: Kumiko Taniguchi (Team Taniguchi)
- Director of Photography: Kazumasa Someya (T2 Studio)
- 3D Director: Patricia Hishikawa (IKIF+)
- Editing: Masahiro Goto (REAL-T)
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Sound Effects: Tomoji Furuya (Swara Pro)
Source: Comic Natalie