Exciting Updates in Hit Mobile Game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
SOUTHEAST ASIA (Jan. 22, 2021) - Today, developer gumi Inc., in partnership with publisher SQUARE ENIX®, announces updates to the hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS on January 21 in order to keep the spirit of the holiday season going.
- Starting January 21, players can attempt to summon the new "Rain & Fina" Neo Vision unit.
- "Rain & Fina" can perform a new type of ability called a Tag-Team Attack, which allows the unit to create an attack chain with itself. This "self-chaining" is significant, as previously chaining required at least two units to complete."Rain &
- Fina" is the first "self-chaining" unit, with more to come in the future!
- Players can also attempt to summon the unit “Fina & Dark Fina,” which is Neo Vision Awakenable.
- Both units have an increased rate of appearing through a limited-time Feature Summon.
- Check out this new promotional video to see Rain & Fina, along with an additional new unit, “Lasswell & Raegen” (arriving in-game on January 28), in action: https://youtu.be/tWpY91-ZQP4
Guaranteed Neo Vision Summon
- All existing players with accounts created prior to January 21, and new players who join after January 21 as well, will receive a special ticket which they can summon one of the five selected Neo Vision Units.
- Players can have a chance to summon between Neo Vision units such as Cloud (FFVII Remake), Rain -Neo Vision-, Firion -Neo Vision- and more.
Free Weekly 10+1 Summon
- From January 21 until March 31 players can complete one free 10+1 Summon each week which guarantees one 5 star or Neo Vision unit.
New Year's Comeback Campaign
- There's no better time to return to FFBE than now! Inactive players who login between January 21 and February 17 can obtain Comeback 10+1 Summon Tickets (3★/4★/5★/NV) through a limited-time login bonus.
- Players can use these tickets to pull up to 14 times from the “Comeback 10+1 Ticket Summon,” totaling to 154 free summons.
Ringing Out the New Year Login Bonus
- Players will be treated to a special login bonus from January 21 to February 10, with rewards including up to 3000 Lapis, a Transcension Pearl, and a 1/10 NV Summon Ticket.
Additional Boons/Events for Players
- From January 21 to February 10, story quests will be half NRG, “Great/Amazing Success” enhancement rates will be increased, and all Chambers will be open.
- Players can earn various exciting rewards from The Visions of the Farplane Event, which runs from January 21 until February 3 (claim period ends on February 10), such as a Transcension Pearl, NV EX Tickets, rare equipment, and more.
- Players can face off against Shadow Lord from FINAL FANTASY XI in the latest Series Boss Battle event to earn Lapis and other rewards.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
discuss this in the forum |