• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 4 the Animation's 5th Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote
Seriously, it'll be absolutely FOOLISH for this to NOT be simulcasted for the Fall season. Don't fail me, Aniplex!
tetron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quote
indeed

also original voice actors from the game to TV for English Dub in the future /go!
fredex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quote
i hope it gets dubbed over here :3
Sarukah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quote
..uuh..Since when was Romi Paku, "Romi Park"? Has her last name really just been the japanese pronunciation of the english work "Park" all this time? ヾ(゜д゜)ノ゛
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if the anime will include the new scenes that's going to be in the Persona 4 game remake for the PS Vita.
HopelessOsaka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Sarukah wrote:
..uuh..Since when was Romi Paku, "Romi Park"? Has her last name really just been the japanese pronunciation of the english work "Park" all this time? ヾ(゜д゜)ノ゛

Nope. Her last name has really just been the Japanese pronunciation for the Korean "Park," though.
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Seriously, it'll be absolutely FOOLISH for this to NOT be simulcasted for the Fall season. Don't fail me, Aniplex!

Agreed! This is one titled which needs to be simulcasted for the sake of all mankind! Razz
darkslayer709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Does anybody know the series length yet? I heard 50 eps from a friend but I can't confirm that's anything more than a rumour since I can't find any source info and the countdown site just has N/A

It needs to be a long series to do it justice though I think. I am SO excited for this anime! Even moreso since they're casting the original VAs for most of the main cast and Naoto will actually sound like a boy this time around Very Happy loved most of the dub cast except Yukiko's actress and Naoto's.
Ranemoraken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Pretty sure it was a 26-er. Honestly, if you speed up the rate of which you learn things in the game, and cut down on some of the boring stuff - it should only be about 26 episodes.

But if they want to dwell on the villains a lot more than in the original - I wouldn't be opposed to a longer series. But It's hard to keep energy going that long...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1