• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Morning Magazine's Yōkai Zukan Monster Guide Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Looks kinda silly but might give it a try :3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
extatix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The book centers on 44 yōkai — Japanese monsters — who make humans' socks loose.

I'm not sure what to make of this. It sounds way more logical if they're responsible for making socks disappear or something. I can't read Japanese, so for all I know it they could actually make them loose, but it sounds weird.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:20 pm Reply with quote
extatix wrote:
Quote:
The book centers on 44 yōkai — Japanese monsters — who make humans' socks loose.

I'm not sure what to make of this. It sounds way more logical if they're responsible for making socks disappear or something. I can't read Japanese, so for all I know it they could actually make them loose, but it sounds weird.

Guess you truly don't understand the true horror of loose socks. Its enough to drive you mad.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:24 am Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
extatix wrote:
Quote:

Guess you truly don't understand the true horror of loose socks. Its enough to drive you mad.

They're mad I tells ya! Mad!
extatix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
extatix wrote:
Quote:

No, I know that horror. But surely there's not 44 yokai that do that trick Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1