• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kuroko's Basketball Manga Has 27 Million in Print

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Nice but I predict the manga will end soon with the current arc. Would love to see a third season in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
simona.com

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:29 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Nice but I predict the manga will end soon with the current arc. Would love to see a third season in the future.

the current arc will surely end, but I doubt the whole series will.
it's not by chance that the main characters are 1st years and even the older teammates are only 2nd years [and not 3rd who, like Imayoshi & C. from Touou, would have to quit club activities in order to study for Uni entrance exams.] they have at least another year [in manga time, which can be translated into up to 10 in real time Anime hyper] to go ;>
Nemui_Nezumi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:48 am Reply with quote
simona.com wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

the current arc will surely end, but I doubt the whole series will.
it's not by chance that the main characters are 1st years and even the older teammates are only 2nd years [and not 3rd who, like Imayoshi & C. from Touou, would have to quit club activities in order to study for Uni entrance exams.] they have at least another year [in manga time, which can be translated into up to 10 in real time Anime hyper] to go ;>

ehhhh I hope not, I love KnB but it have to end at some point, it's getting way too long already (I predict it will have around 30 volumes after spoiler[Rakuzan match], I don't think I can afford more than that orz)

maybe a mini sequel with spoiler[Kagami + GM playing together like Fujimaki mentioned in an interview] would be cool (I'm talking about a sequel of around 2 a 5 volumes max.), but I don't think I would continue to buy the series if it became something like One Piece or similar

I'm not enough of a sports fan for wanting to see all the matches all over again for the sole purpose to not wanting the series to end
simona.com

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
Nemui_Nezumi wrote:

I'm not enough of a sports fan for wanting to see all the matches all over again for the sole purpose to not wanting the series to end

oh, I can go on reading/watching Kuroko all the way to the NBA and beyond! [only I'll probably be dead by then Anime hyper]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1