• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Godzilla Gets Winter PlayStation 3 Game by Bandai Namco

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Huh. Godzilla games always tend to be surprisingly good, from what I understand, so I'm definitely interested.
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Looks pretty intense, though I'm hoping there will be other kaiju to face but it sounds like that won't be the case. Still, if the game turns out good I'll definitely be getting it.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quote
I'm not interested in the movie but I like a good Godzilla game every now and then, if it turns out that it's just some mindless destroy everything type of game (what I think it will be), I'm sold as those visuals are stellar.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quote
So when will we see a western release??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:

Yeah really. I don't think I've played a Godzilla video game since that one GameCube game. You would think an English port would be a pretty easy sell here.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 pm Reply with quote
JohnnySake wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Yeah really. I don't think I've played a Godzilla video game since that one GameCube game. You would think an English port would be a pretty easy sell here.

The last Godzilla video game was Godzilla: Unleashed which came out PS2, Wii, and DS (Ironically this game was never release in Japan). So it's about time to see a Godzilla game, hope this one will come out in the west and I'll agreed this game could sell a lot in the US.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:03 am Reply with quote
Given that US and Japan's regional thing is same. Someone can import the thing themselves and start belching flaming blue nuclear fire. Its not rocket science to play monster smash game. Wink I wish they think of exporting it save people from thinking Japan doesn't love them. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1