• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki Lead Orenchi no Furo Jijō TV Anime's Cast

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am Reply with quote
I read a few chapters of the manga before and it's actually funny. The cast is alright I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:09 am Reply with quote
The cast is perfect! xD... OMG... I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING THAT ZAKKI IS GONNA BE THE MAIN LEAD...AND THINGS ARE OCCURRING AROUND HIS BATHTUB... IT CAN'T BE ANYMORE PERFECT THAN THAT! Anime hyper

Last edited by sakurablossom143 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
mistress_kisara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 am Reply with quote
sakurablossom143 wrote:
The cast is perfect! xD... OMG... I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING THAT ZUKKI IS GONNA BE THE MAIN LEAD...AND THINGS ARE OCCURRING AROUND HIS BATHTUB... IT CAN'T BE ANYMORE PERFECT THAN THAT! Anime hyper

LMAO I thought the same thing! Laughing
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 am Reply with quote
Really looking forward to this show, it looks like it could be both cute and funny. Although while I like the character designs for the most part, that giant triangle of hair the merman has is really weird-looking and distracting...
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quote
This looks interesting...I'll give a try when it airs.

Meanwhile,pardon me in advance if I offend someone,but for some reason - that merman looks Rin Matsuoka from Free! if only he is lighter skin color and his eyes is red.
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quote
Admiral Pizzaman wrote:

Meanwhile,pardon me in advance if I offend someone,but for some reason - that merman looks Rin Matsuoka from Free! if only he is lighter skin color and his eyes is red.

The funny thing about this post is that when I was chatting w/ someone on tumblr, I told them that I'd be damned if the seiyuu for that merman is Mamoru Miyano lol...
drifty1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quote
It's a silly bit of fluff and surprisingly fun. Want to see.
Izu0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quote
I'm looking toward to see the anime!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CatzCradle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Jacquipuff wrote:
Really looking forward to this show, it looks like it could be both cute and funny. Although while I like the character designs for the most part, that giant triangle of hair the merman has is really weird-looking and distracting...

But the guy with the triangle ahoge is human not a merman...

Admiral Pizzaman wrote:

He's not the merman, he's just an octopus man side character lol. The actual merman main character is the blond guy in the ad pictures. I guess this article was written a bit confusingly.

sakurablossom143 wrote:

The funny thing about this post is that when I was chatting w/ someone on tumblr, I told them that I'd be damned if the seiyuu for that merman is Mamoru Miyano lol...

We still don't know who the seiyuu for the merman will be yet, so it still possible in the future xD
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quote
CatzCradle wrote:
Jacquipuff wrote:

I'm referring to the big pointy mass of hair coming out the back/top of the blond merman's head. The human's ahoge is fine (in fact his hair is so normal-looking to me that I didn't even notice the ahoge until you mentioned it).
epicrevenge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Haha, I really want to watch this now! Very Happy I wonder if any other seiyuu from Free! will be in it?
xyz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:53 pm Reply with quote
I don't like this already. I vant Makoto to be the merman.
Suena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Woah, Ursula's brother.....
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quote
xyz wrote:
I want Makoto to be the merman.

I wanted the same thing, but eh, being the octopus isn't so bad. I wonder who will play the merman himself though. I can't see Miyano as him, doesn't fit, but eh.
CatzCradle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Jacquipuff wrote:
CatzCradle wrote:
Jacquipuff wrote:

I'm referring to the big pointy mass of hair coming out the back/top of the blond merman's head. The human's ahoge is fine (in fact his hair is so normal-looking to me that I didn't even notice the ahoge until you mentioned it).

Oh I didn't notice the triangle ponytail on the blond merman because the pictures were so small. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2