• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ninja Slayer Anime Slated for Next Spring

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:27 am Reply with quote
Oh cool. Well, this will be by Trigger as well so definitely looking forward to it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Jayhosh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quote
"300 million dollars." Man, Trigger kicks so much ass. This kind of stuff is what I'm looking forward to, not that generic looking magic teenager high school thing. I only let that one slide because it'll help increase their budgets for future series because it's an easy money maker. Probably. Although I am anxious for a totally new idea.
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quote
This and Baby Steps 2. Spring 2015 is already looking good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm Reply with quote
I'm ready for the crazy, this seems really promising.
configspace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Jayhosh wrote:
"300 million dollars." Man, Trigger kicks so much ass. This kind of stuff is what I'm looking forward to, not that generic looking magic teenager high school thing. I only let that one slide because it'll help increase their budgets for future series because it's an easy money maker. Probably. Although I am anxious for a totally new idea.

Did you know it's possible to like one thing and not hate another? I know, shocking.

The former Gainax otaku at Trigger and newblood are very much into a variety of things themselves. Stuff that offends people. Stuff that are opposite ends of each other. It's like people are trying to figure out how it's possible to like Mexican food while liking Chinese food. Unpossible!
traveling

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Cool story of how it came to break out in Japan. I like how publishers are picking up non-Japanese stories like this No Game No Life and they become popular.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quote
It's not actually by Americans, that's just a bullshit publishing gimmick to make it seem interesting. Bradley Bond and Philip Ninj@ Morzez are not people who exist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1