• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New York Times Manga Best Seller List, December 7-13

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quote
The only one that will be added to my collection, from this week's top 10, is Millennium Snow. Laughing

AoT 1 still going strong, and I'm surprised to see that No Game No Life has seen a bump. There any reason for that? I honestly don't know if the anime or something else from that franchise has seen a release recently in the US.
7jaws7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
I'm surprised to see that No Game No Life has seen a bump. There any reason for that? I honestly don't know if the anime or something else from that franchise has seen a release recently in the US.

There isn't even a volume two yet (I didn't know myself until recently… Embarassed) As popular as it is, don't be shocked to see it drop off the list completely, since it'll take a while for Seven Seas to get it after it hits the Japanese shelves.
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Great to see Assassination Classroom & Food Wars! make the list. Both titles Viz was hesitant to release so glad to see the people who requested them have actually bought them. Hopefully will encourage Viz to be more adventurous in future!
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quote
I think it's just another slow week - Black Butler on 42nd week being #3. Anything below that mustn't have sold that much.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1