• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Orange Manga Has Over 1 Million Copies in Print

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animelover12313

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Great manga, and damnit Suwa best character ever!
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I've been curious about this title for a while. This is a good reminder for me to check it out on Crunchyroll.
zensunni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 pm Reply with quote
I sooooo hope this gets a complete anime adaptation, kind of like Your Lie In April is getting, by the time it is done. It is a fantastic story with great characters and wonderful art.
zukuro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Awesome manga. Would love to see an anime adaption of it.
Jajanken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:53 pm Reply with quote
It's freaking amazing. Btw is this licensed? I would love to have physical copies.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 pm Reply with quote
I've been interested in this manga for awhile. Would love for it to see print, and I know it is up on Crunchy. I don't read digitally, mainly because I have to stare at screens all day at work...don't want ALL my entertainment to be on a screen.

Plus, I feel like if I open the door to digitally consuming what I read, I may end up spending more $ because of what is available digitally that isn't in print...

Fingers crossed this one gets an anime, or that someone decides to pick up the licence to release it in print.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:58 am Reply with quote
Orange has been on my radar for a little while but much like Ali07 I would much prefer a physical release like Silent Voice is getting (from CR to physical).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:19 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
Orange has been on my radar for a little while but much like Ali07 I would much prefer a physical release like Silent Voice is getting (from CR to physical).

Fingers crossed that Orange can get the same treatment as A Silent Voice. That was a Crunchy manga that I wanted to read...and I will be buying the physical release of it from Kodansha USA.

I've read a lot of online comments about Orange, and I'm a massive mark for time travel stories. Hopefully, it doesn't end up being a manga that I never read, due to it only being available digitally.

Kawai Complex and Iris Zero are in the same boat as Orange. But, at least Kawai Complex got an anime, so I'll be buying that. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1