• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto's 4th Epilogue Novel Slated For May 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wojtini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:51 pm Reply with quote
I don't care about these novels because they are not Kishi work lel.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:56 pm Reply with quote
I would that, to me, a saving grace for the 700th ch. was that ShikaTema became canon and this was a couple who was shown to have developed a relationship/spent ample amount of time together.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 pm Reply with quote
The real question is: will Viz license these?
Drunk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quote
So...is the timeline a confirmation that these novels and The Last are canon? There always seemed to be a big disagreement about this among fans...
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Drunk wrote:
So...is the timeline a confirmation that these novels and The Last are canon? There always seemed to be a big disagreement about this among fans...

I have read that these novels and The Last are canon though plot holes or inconsistencies could suggest otherwise.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
I would that, to me, a saving grace for the 700th ch. was that ShikaTema became canon and this was a couple who was shown to have developed a relationship/spent ample amount of time together.

Doing what?

Being antagonistic towards each other or denying any direct association with one another when they happen to be seen walking together.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 am Reply with quote
The 4th novel appears to be about the Konoha Nine as a whole (maybe minus Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura).

Last edited by Hameyadea on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:54 am Reply with quote
BadNewsBlues wrote:
Being antagonistic towards each other or denying any direct association with one another when they happen to be seen walking together.

Yes, this might be true. However, least they were shown to have more evidence that they could be a couple than SasuSaku since SasuSaku was largely one-sided.

Of NaruHina and SasuSaku, I would choose NaruHina since they had more reciprocated feelings before the series end than the latter.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 am Reply with quote
Drunk wrote:

its been the case for some archs on whether or not their filler,psuedo filler or cannon. it was the same case for the fairy tail movie where fans have been arguing whether or not the movie is cannon since it was created by hiro and it was confirmed on his blog that it was part of the 7 year timegap timeline.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1