• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Scotland Loves Anime Glasgow Line-Up Confirmed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Love Live! The School Idol Movie?! Aaah, I really want to go but I looked and train tickets to Edinburgh would be about £40 so I'm not sure... Will just have to hope some more screenings are announced for England before these sell out so I can make a choice.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quote
CallumKeyblade wrote:
Love Live! The School Idol Movie?! Aaah, I really want to go but I looked and train tickets to Edinburgh would be about £40 so I'm not sure... Will just have to hope some more screenings are announced for England before these sell out so I can make a choice.
Did you look on thetrainline? also Megabus and National express are good for getting to these things.

Also the 3rd Madoka movie? anywhere else shown the first two yet? or did I miss those when I was in Japan last year?
Ashura Otsutsuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:58 pm Reply with quote
I hope Boruto: Naruto the Movie comes to anywhere in England (preferably London) on 10th of October or earlier because i really don't want to travel all the way to Glasgow.
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quote
yurihellsing wrote:
Did you look on thetrainline? also Megabus and National express are good for getting to these things.

Also the 3rd Madoka movie? anywhere else shown the first two yet? or did I miss those when I was in Japan last year?

Had a look and there's a coach & it would cost me about £36 to get there and back. Would mean a 7 hour journey each way though which sounds pretty torturous. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop Thanks for the tip though. Will keep checking thetrainline to see if there's a sudden reduction in prices.

& I believe the first two Madoka movies were just compilation movies so I don't think there's been any screenings of them. I don't think they're necessary for you to watch the 3rd movie if you've already watched the series.

Ashura Otsutsuki wrote:
I hope Boruto: Naruto the Movie comes to anywhere in England (preferably London) on 10th of October or earlier because i really don't want to travel all the way to Glasgow.

It won't be before as the Scottish showing is the UK premiere. Possibly after there may be showings in the rest of the UK though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1