• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NTR: Netsuzou Trap Yuri Anime Reveals Opening Song Artist, July 5 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 am Reply with quote
Bwahaha, I thought (and really hoped) this will be Creators in Pack's first foray into doing a full-length TV series but NOPE! According to this website, they're 10 minute episodes so it's essentially a short. Anime hyper
BalmungHHQ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Bwahaha, I thought (and really hoped) this will be Creators in Pack's first foray into doing a full-length TV series but NOPE! According to this website, they're 10 minute episodes so it's essentially a short. Anime hyper

Yeah, I was hoping for the same as well, but I think 10-minute episodes will work out. That equates to practically being half-episodes.
In the worst case scenario I was worried it'd end up being a series of 3 or 5 minute shorts, considering a lot of Creators in Pack's other works. Compared to those, Netsuzou Trap's runtime is relatively decent, and gives the series room to tell a nice portion of its story, since it'll end up totaling to 120 minutes, assuming it runs for 12 episodes.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:26 am Reply with quote
I would like to think because this got a cheaper studio to be produced, Ichijinsha's other Yuri Hime title (and frankly relatively more popular) Citrus is going to get a much better treatment. I hope they announce the staff for Citrus soon; all I got out of it is that promo pic and that Infinite is producing it.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:19 pm Reply with quote
10 minutes isn't enough for any plot.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1