• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Streams Trinity Blood, Sands of Destruction Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 am Reply with quote
I mention Master of Martial Hearts in the forum one time, and suddenly it's in the news. Laughing
CatSword

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 am Reply with quote
With the help of Crunchyroll, Girls Bravo will never die. It's always ready to tempt horny thirteen-year-olds whose parents are out of the room with its titillating artwork and easy access. (That has to be by far its biggest demographic, as well as the audience that can honestly enjoy it.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:39 pm Reply with quote
oh man,,... the sands of destruction game was so good but from what I saw of the anime it was so bad......I was upset
Vanadise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Sands of Destruction is one of my favorite cross-media franchises that had a great concept and then failed to do anything interesting with it. Given the pedigree of the people who worked on it, I expected something really great, and then the game, anime, and manga all fell flat in their own unique ways.

Now I've made myself sad again.

Last edited by Vanadise on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Sad to say the only thing I'd probably remember about Sands of Destruction is it having a talking bear voiced by Toru Furuya and then having another bear voiced by Shuichi Ikeda. Which of course probably had Japanese Gundam fans laughing their butts off.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am Reply with quote
CatSword wrote:
With the help of Crunchyroll, Girls Bravo will never die. It's always ready to tempt horny thirteen-year-olds whose parents are out of the room with its titillating artwork and easy access. (That has to be by far its biggest demographic, as well as the audience that can honestly enjoy it.)

Especially for a "Naruto" dub fan as Yuri Lowenthal, Stephanie Sheh, and Liam O'Brien played major characters in "Girls Bravo".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1