• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Demonizer Zilch Manga by Omamori Himari's Milan Matra Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:50 pm Reply with quote
A slight correction, an addition actually. Yen press issued the third volume last month.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 pm Reply with quote
With it being only 4 volumes of monthly chapters, that's enough for a 24-episode TV anime. Hop to it!
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 am Reply with quote
Hmm, seems like this series will end at volume 5. I've not seen much about this series, and I usually will check a series out when I hear it's close to ending. Not sure what to think of this series from what I've read. Not many reviews out there.

Though, I will mention, holy crap...I don't believe I've run into such a horrible review in a long time. Not sure what those at Otaku USA were smoking when they put this up, but I'm being generous to even call it a review.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm Reply with quote
I liked Omamori Himari .. and contrary to Otaku USA I didn't see a problem with the artwork.

However Demonizer Zilch doesn't sound like my cup of tea anymore.. but not gonna knock it just because I am not interested.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 pm Reply with quote
So, does anyone know what happened to Demonizer Zilch (English) or have any contacts at Yen Press to ask? I had volume 4 pre-ordered through Amazon when I got an email stating that the order has been canceled and the product deleted. When I go to Yen Press's website and try to go to the Series page, I get a 404 (page not found) error.

I am hoping someone around here knows how to find answers.

Gecko
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1