• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yona of the dawn when will there be a sequel.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lex63

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 am Reply with quote
This is a series from 2014 suddenly the adventure stops, I have these DVDs now for years in my collection.

Last weekend I looked again at this series and the same question when com the next season.

I am waiting for the continuation of this adventures when the four dragons are going to liberate her homeland from those occupiers.

Japanese are sometimes very strange, sometimes after years the sequel comes.

Have you more information i like to read it.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quote
If a sequel is announced, ANN will report it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quote
@lex63

This series has a classic "read the manga" ending. In this case, at least the manga is being issued in the US. Volume 9 is now out and we are beyond the end of the anime and have found the fourth dragon. BTW spoiler[it is not entirely clear that Yona wants to reclaim the kingdom.]
lex63

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Thank you

Have you a link i can't find it.
Alan45 wrote:
@lex63

This series has a classic "read the manga" ending. In this case, at least the manga is being issued in the US. Volume 9 is now out and we are beyond the end of the anime and have found the fourth dragon. BTW spoiler[it is not entirely clear that Yona wants to reclaim the kingdom.]
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:48 pm Reply with quote
@lex63

Uh, no. It is currently being published as a manga by Viz. That is ink on paper. You might check Viz's web site to see if they offer a digital version. As to other, shell we say, less formal outlets, I can't help you.

Never say never, but I really think the chances of an additional season of anime are very slim.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:33 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, Alan45.

There's nothing more to be said so locking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1