• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nappa and Raditz should be the first villains in the new Dragon Ball Super tv series!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nolongerhuman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm sure everyone agree that the fight with those two were one of the best fights in dbz!

Anyway. let me tell you why it would be great to see them again:

Now both of them were bejita comrade, and both of them got betrayed by him! he didn't care about reviving raditz, and killed nappa once he had no use of him.

Now, after the tournament of power had ended, universe seven return to earth, bejita went home to his family, when he arrive, no one is there! he look around and then he found a litter! "come to this "X" if you want to save your family!" he goes alone, and there he found his family prisoned in a big sayajin capsule! suddenly two saibamen appear from behind and explude themself near him! when the dust clear off, he sees two people standing above the capsule! and they say: yo prince bejita, long time no see! bejita replay: hm, I should have known! no one love to use these ugly saibamen creatures other than you! raditz, nappa! and they fully appear and smile at him! and he continue: don't tell me you weaklings had escaped hell just for revenge? nappa get angry and shot the capsule! trunks fly out of the capsule holding his family! nappa aim at them and shoot again! bejita appear in front of them and deflect the beam. and order them to leave. and then he look at nappa and say: you still as angry and stupid as you were before! nappa gets angry again and about to shoot him but raditz tell him to calm down. raditz look at bejita and say: as you can see prince bejita, we are not dead! all thanks to our namikian friend who telepathically contact his friend and they wished the three of us back! nappa laugh and says: you mean our ex-friend! bejita laugh at nappa and says: did you killed him the way I killed you? nappa gets angry again and about to attack! raditz calms him down again and say to bejita: you said we are weaklings, well prince bejita, let us show you something! and they turn to ss1! bejita close his eyes and smile! then they attack him! bejita dodge their attacks very easily! then when his about to attack them, they disappear! and appear immediately behind him! and they hit bejita together at the same time! bejita falls down but without hitting the ground and say: instant transmission? nappa replay and say: we learned this technique from a garbage weirdo in hell! we'll let you meet him soon, prince bejita! raditz look at bejita and say, are we still a weaklings? bejita smile and replay: worse! and shoot two big bang attack at them! they use instant transmission again and appear in a different place, and raditz say to bejita: that's enough! we'll show you our real power! be ready. and nappa say; we've been training all this years in hell just to kill you! and they turn into ss3! bejita look at them and says: ohhh, impressive! then they attack him! he turn to ss2 and they start fighting! they lay a few punch to him and kick him to the ground! bejita gets angry and transform to ssb! nappa and raditz look at him in shock! bejita smile and say: you both are strong now, but not strong enough to have your revenge! and attacks them and kicks them to the ground! they stand up and raditz say: what we heard was true! you really got that god power! nappa look at raditz and say: let's show him our trump card! and take two potara from his pocket! bejita gets shocked and asked them from where did they got this? they don't replay and fuse! then we go to another scene where trunks is flying toward goku's house, he tells goku that his father is fighting two stranger guys! goku wonder whose those strangers? then he feels an enormous ki! he use instant transmission and appear in front of bejita! and he sees bejita is badly damaged! he ask him: who is that guy? his almost as strong as jiren! bejita replay: his your brother raditz and nappa after fusing! goku: wow! and then he instant transmission again and came back within seconds with senzu bean and give it to bejita. that new warrior whose name is "Rappa" look at goku and say: good thing you showed yourself kakarotto! there's no better way than this to take my revenge against both of you. and he attacks them! goku hold bejita's hand and instant transmission to another place but rappa right there in his face! bejita tells goku that they can use instant transmission! at that moment piccolo and gohan arrive at the scene! goku and bejita turn to ssb and then the four of them attack rappa! but with no use! gohan tell them to use fusion while he and piccolo hold rappa! bejita refuse perform that stupid dance! piccolo screams at him and say: do you want everyone on earth to get killed? don't you care about your family? bejita: "tch" piccolo tells gohan a plan and then they attack! rappa cut piccolo's leg and kicks him to the ground! and punch gohan in his stomach and gohan lose conscious and falls to the ground! at that time goku and bejita fuse! and gogeta appears finally! piccolo walks to gohan and gives him some of his ki! gohan wake up and thank piccolo. then he look at the sky! piccolo smile and say: they did it! gogeta open his eyes and smile, then he say: it's over! rappa. and attack him. gohan tells piccolo that gogeta is as powerful as his father ultra instinct! piccolo smile and watch the fight. gogeta hurt rappa very badly! rappa gets angry and fly far to the sky! then he summon all his power and open his mouth to fire his last attack! gogeta close his eyes and smile, then he open his eyes and: FINAL, KAME HAME HA! and kills rappa.

then goku and bejita gets back to their normal form. bejita swear that he will never use fusion again! piccolo look at him and: "tch".

I think this will be a great start for the new dragon ball super series!

I'm not fluent in english, so pardon me for any mistakes.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately we don't really allow threads that are in essence just a user mentioning why they like or want something. There needs to be an actual point to foster actual discussion. This is really just a sort of fan fiction you've thought of. It's nice you enjoy the series so much but I am going to have to lock this.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1