• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Beatless Anime Reveals Visual for 'Final' 4 Episodes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaos Wings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Ugh, So many damn intermissions but a least we'll get to see how it all plays out soon enough. Nice key visual bit strange spoiler[Kouka's] in it though, could we have a plot twist.
Sulfy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Chaos Wings wrote:
Ugh, So many damn intermissions but a least we'll get to see how it all plays out soon enough. Nice key visual bit strange spoiler[Kouka's] in it though, could we have a plot twist.

Well, there spoiler[were the mass-produced Kouka's, though they were slightly different and lacked Kouka's A.I.] Plus, spoiler[Snowdrop's there as well, and she got put out to pasture too.]

Still intrigued to see the end, Beatless was definitely way more different than its first couple of episodes would insinuate.
EiMs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quote
I just have one question then they are going to air it. On Animeism block they still be airing Grand Blue and Happy sugar life till the end of September. Are they going to get new time for that ?
AJ (LordNikon)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 am Reply with quote
I have to say that Beatless ended up being one of the single largest disappointments in recent anime history for me. The series had such a great premise only to be plagued with production delays, (flashbacks), then a two month hiatus for the final four episodes. What a mess.
EiMs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 am Reply with quote
AJ (LordNikon) wrote:
I have to say that Beatless ended up being one of the single largest disappointments in recent anime history for me. The series had such a great premise only to be plagued with production delays, (flashbacks), then a two month hiatus for the final four episodes. What a mess.

Its not anime fault being delay because of recaps and hiatus. It is studio fault who product it. So I can't call it disappointment its more I disappoint with studio who can't handle 2 court anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1