• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Director Tsutomu Mizushima, Writer Michiko Yokote Launch Countdown Site for New Original Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donhumberto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:16 am Reply with quote
Well, that's a promising staff if you ask me, but after the Zombieland Saga fiasco I've promised myself never to get excited again about a project until there's actually a visual or PV... Confused
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:09 am Reply with quote
Plane sounds, huh. I will be amused as hell if this ends being a full-fledged TV series of The Third Girls Aerial Squad, the anime Musashino Animation from Shirobako were working on.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quote
donhumberto wrote:
Well, that's a promising staff if you ask me, but after the Zombieland Saga fiasco I've promised myself never to get excited again about a project until there's actually a visual or PV... Confused
What happened?
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:51 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
donhumberto wrote:
What happened?

Some seem to believe that it is a harem series, based on the main cast’s structure, but I’m not convinced myself after seeing the PV. I have my own theory, but I think further discussion of that is best done elsewhere.

For this show, I’ll wait to make any judgement one way or another when we get more information, but the director and series composition writer are both promising at least. We’ll find out later this week.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:04 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
donhumberto wrote:
What happened?

when the project was first announced I was hoping some serious take on the zombie genre a la Shiki (well, that was with vampires but you see what I mean) or at least some cool action fun similar to High school of the dead (minus the overdone high school setting and the harem antics, that is)... it turns out it's probably going to be some bizarre horror comedy featuring idols and zombies so, yeah, maybe it could be fun and all but I'm not exactly eager to watch it right now... Confused
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 am Reply with quote
While that thumbnail of that desert region could be based off of anyplace that has such an area, to me it reminds me of the desert regions of the American Southwest.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1