• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yūma Uchida Performs Ending Song for Kono Oto Tomare! Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:34 am Reply with quote
Awesome! Yuuma is a wonderful singer, so I’m looking forward to another song from him.
meruru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quote
There's a mistake in the article: "The anime will air for cours or two quarters of a year."

I'm really looking forward to this one. It scratches a similar itch to Chihayafuru, but I personally like the romance better in Kono Oto Tomare. Karuta works better in manga format than playing the koto, but an actual anime with sound will hopefully fix that.

I'm curious how their performances are going to go. They're supposed to be legit bad in the beginning. It's kind of hard for professional players to mimic the ineptness of total beginners. Plus, while they are bad, at the same time they're supposed to somehow moving enough that people can still appreciate their performance. It will be difficult to depict such a thing, I think.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Thank you very much for pointing that out. We've corrected the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1