• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Fruits Basket Anime's English Dub Brings Back Christopher R. Sabat as Ayame

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:21 pm Reply with quote
And with that, all the old Funimation cast that was integral is here. (Well okay, Mike McFarland is still active and will most likely do Ritsu again.) That just leaves Kisa, Hiro and of course, Akito who will all be recast and Rin who never had a voice actress for her before in any language until now.
finlands-beret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:
And with that, all the old Funimation cast that was integral is here. (Well okay, Mike McFarland is still active and will most likely do Ritsu again.) That just leaves Kisa, Hiro and of course, Akito who will all be recast and Rin who never had a voice actress for her before in any language until now.

Kisa's voice actress is still relatively and recently active -she voiced the female Pokémon Trainer in Smash Ultimate- so there's a chance she may reprise her role. There's also Kureno out of all of the Zodiac members too.
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Kisa's voice actress is still relatively and recently active -she voiced the female Pokémon Trainer in Smash Ultimate- so there's a chance she may reprise her role.

True, but I think she lives in New York and works on Pokemon now. I know she's done a lot of new Pokemon voices. Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't. Getting people from LA is one thing, but New York is much farther away. Who knows?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1