• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Kurenai Densetsu

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait to see it in theaters. Seems like it's scheduled for November 12th in the US. https://www.fandango.com/konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-legend-of-crimson-220102/movie-overview
gridsleep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quote
There was also "Saint Seiya:Legend of Crimson Youth" movie in 1988. Purely coincidence?
GhostD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quote
Almost 2 months. I seriously hope this film is a critical and financial success. I really wanna see a season 3. Reading the LN is one thing but seeing it in anime form is a different experience for me.
Gemnist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quote
LegitPancake wrote:
Can't wait to see it in theaters. Seems like it's scheduled for November 12th in the US. https://www.fandango.com/konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-legend-of-crimson-220102/movie-overview

Shame that there's no dub at the moment (Funimation's usually able to dub a movie in that timeframe), but at least they'll get to it eventually.
Gray Lensman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:
LegitPancake wrote:

Shame that there's no dub at the moment (Funimation's usually able to dub a movie in that timeframe), but at least they'll get to it eventually.

I'm pretty sure Konosuba's US rights are held by Sentai - and they don't dub at the same speed as Funimation.
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Gray Lensman wrote:
I'm pretty sure Konosuba's US rights are held by Sentai - and they don't dub at the same speed as Funimation.

Don't know where you got that idea, but Crunchyroll has all the rights, and they are dubbing it at Bang Zoom. They have entered a distribution deal with Viz Media, so it's possible Viz will sell the eventual blurays. That said, CR still hasn't released the dub for season 2 of Konosuba (they have announced that it is in the works though), so that probably tells you how fast they are.
Gray Lensman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quote
LegitPancake wrote:
Gray Lensman wrote:

Don't know where you got that idea, but Crunchyroll has all the rights, and they are dubbing it at Bang Zoom. They have entered a distribution deal with Viz Media, so it's possible Viz will sell the eventual blurays. That said, CR still hasn't released the dub for season 2 of Konosuba (they have announced that it is in the works though), so that probably tells you how fast they are.

I probably got it from the partnership CR and Sentai currently have. I'm still not used to the idea that CR is doing their own dubbing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1