• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Danganronpa Decadence Switch Collection's Trailer Previews Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A DB OG FAN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Should somebody tell them V3 didn't get released to smartphones in the intended release schedule?
Albion Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:38 pm Reply with quote
A DB OG FAN wrote:
Should somebody tell them V3 didn't get released to smartphones in the intended release schedule?

Yeah, I was actually waiting for it and pretty disappointed it got delayed forever like a week before release. I'm thinking they're just waiting until Switch release now to release it same time since we've heard nothing from Spike Chunsoft in the last 3 months about it.
Lizuka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Gotta love them being very careful to hide spoilers only to go and (big spoilers) spoiler[have the real Junko front and center and even have both her and Mukuro in the group graphic.] Weird decision making.
A DB OG FAN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:03 am Reply with quote
Albion Hero wrote:
A DB OG FAN wrote:

Yeah, I was actually waiting for it and pretty disappointed it got delayed forever like a week before release. I'm thinking they're just waiting until Switch release now to release it same time since we've heard nothing from Spike Chunsoft in the last 3 months about it.

I still instinctively look up the play store every day to see if V3 is available to preorder ever since they announced the delay.
tintor2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 am Reply with quote
Lizuka wrote:
Gotta love them being very careful to hide spoilers only to go and (big spoilers) spoiler[have the real Junko front and center and even have both her and Mukuro in the group graphic.] Weird decision making.

No, that's wrong! I Cool I think everybody nowadays already knows such character well (especially if you watch the opening vid of the anime's Despair arc)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1