• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home Film Teaser Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinamara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am Reply with quote
This teaser is killing me! Release the full trailer already!
N.R.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quote
This teaser adds nothing new. It's made up of clips from the anime. There is only one new frame near the end.
Shiggity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quote
OMGGGG I'm so wanting to see this! March can't come too soon!!!11
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:57 pm Reply with quote
i'm really looking forward to this one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
JustinGallimore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Even once the movie plays in march fansubbers won't get a hold of this until a dvd/br release which may take up to 6 months after the movie Sad
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote
JustinGallimore wrote:
Even once the movie plays in march fansubbers won't get a hold of this until a dvd/br release which may take up to 6 months after the movie Sad

Or just pirates of any kind, which probably why we're seeing so many theatrical productions. They're beyond hard to pirate unless you're content with awful camrips, and they earn double dip sales from tickets and discs while latenight anime and OVAs only make on the latter. It's not like these theatrical anime are necessarily better or even on par with real anime films, so they're highly profitable.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
JustinGallimore wrote:

Or just pirates of any kind, which probably why we're seeing so many theatrical productions. They're beyond hard to pirate unless you're content with awful camrips, and they earn double dip sales from tickets and discs while latenight anime and OVAs only make on the latter. It's not like these theatrical anime are necessarily better or even on par with real anime films, so they're highly profitable.

Japan sure knows how to piss off it's secondary market with movies that hardly if ever get licensed. Still I have this film along with stein's;gate movie to look forward to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1