• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aa Megami-sama OAD, Hourou Musuko Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.alsa-man1991

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quote
Gantz has the most unexciting/non-explanatory trailer I've seen in a long time. If I saw this on TV, I'd say "pass". It's Gantz, so I know what to expect, but the public doesn't have a clue. Guess they already know it's gonna bomb at the box office...
hikaru004

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quote
Salsaman1991 wrote:
Gantz has the most unexciting/non-explanatory trailer I've seen in a long time. If I saw this on TV, I'd say "pass". It's Gantz, so I know what to expect, but the public doesn't have a clue. Guess they already know it's gonna bomb at the box office...

It's a one night event on a Thursday. Regular box office rules don't apply.

If they can pull this off, maybe we'll see more Japanese live-action films like Yamamoto.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quote
The Gantz anime was so awful it makes me want to avoid this live action version too. Now that Kara no Kyoukai set, on the other hand will be mine and I'm also on the look out for the new Ah! My Goddess OVA.
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Ah! My Goddess look great cant wait to watch that
Dakaran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Anything Ah! My Goddess! wins me over instantly Smile! This is super cool i wish they continue the third season too Razz Get that premium content and I buy it 1000% sure Razz

Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners anime will be a dai hit woh the vibes and the ambiance coming out on screen Razz
s.alsa-man1991

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote
hikaru004 wrote:
Salsaman1991 wrote:

It's a one night event on a Thursday. Regular box office rules don't apply.

If they can pull this off, maybe we'll see more Japanese live-action films like Yamamoto.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that. Well, it's better than nothing, I guess.
Keiichi-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quote
as you might be able to guess from my user handle, i really like ah my goddess, but..that..trailer..

it looks so generic and dull. i'll give it a chance, but i really wish they'd make an amg anime that was half as enjoyable as the manga is..they seem to be getting worse and worse with every iteration.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait to see Wandering Son! Even if it's a bit unbelievable with how many characters crossdress, it nevertheless covers a fascinating subject matter.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1