• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Why are my replies always getting deleted now?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riyousha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote
It happened to me this week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quote
A rule violation, simple as that. A one-line post, a list, replying to a troll or spam thread, something minor like that which wasn't important enough to take you aside and lecture you on it.

EDIT: Yeah, it was a list post. "Bobobo is funny" is a pretty useless reply, you have to admit. Why not try explaining why you think he's funny instead of dropping an aimless comment like that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:26 pm Reply with quote
And what does this have to do with the Encyclopedia?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote
Riyousha wrote:
It happened to me this week.

I'm sure I've told you this many times before.

Teh Rules wrote:
3) Discussions should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists and one-liners do not contribute.

Details, man. Put in details. Otherwise your posts will be deleted without warning since you've done it so many times already.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1