• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Squid girl end?!?!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miharu-cake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quote
ok, me being an anime fan, I had Seen both Seasons of Squid Girl (Ikma Musume and.. _I am_ wondering if it had ended. It would make Sense I you can't keep a Story going for so long i Just want to make Sure I had watched them all. Thank you for the Clarification.

-Miharu-cake ^_^'
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quote
There is pretty much mostly only Season 1 and Season 2.

Although there are also two OVAs, and a couple of mini-Squid Girl shorts. Wikipedia episode list.

I do wish that they did more to make it fee more conclusive, like an overarching story that tied into the character that appears in the last episodes of both seasons.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed Ika Musume's mini episode format with regards to its humor style, it makes me feel that "this was there highlight for the day" so the audience gains several days of experience with the cast of characters and there silly going-ons just in one episode sit.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1