Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online II's 4th Promo Shows Sinon Sniping in Gun Gale Online




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
natchu96



Joined: 03 Jan 2014
Posts: 188
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:51 am Reply with quote
To me Sinon is still the best heroine in the series.

She is an actual badass, and unlike Asuna who also is one she got to actually do things that mattered.

Plus, you know, first one with actual character development to speak of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheMorry



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 554
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I cant wait for next month. Normaly I dont like to watch subbed anime but SAO is an exception, because I dont wanna wait till end of this year to be dubbed.

I wonder if we get a 25 episode lenght season, and I also wonder if the small arc "mother rosario" will be included in this. Asuna will get alot screen time in that arc unlike the Phantom Bullet arc. I really hope the mother rosario arc is included since to me it sounds like a really touching arc considering one of the main characters having the terrible dease cancer.

SAO III should be the Alicization Arc. I wonder if there will be more arcs after that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13920
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote
12-yr-olds could snipe and frag ya! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shory



Joined: 23 Apr 2014
Posts: 94
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quote
I still don't get why a girl with a phobia (?) of guns would play an MMO about guns, when The Seed would give her access to any similar MMO without guns. I'm curious what spurred that decision on.
EDIT: Never mind, somebody just explained. Still, so very typical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TUSF



Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 181
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Shory wrote:
I still don't get why a girl with a phobia (?) of guns would play an MMO about guns, when The Seed would give her access to any similar MMO without guns. I'm curious what spurred that decision on.
EDIT: Never mind, somebody just explained. Still, so very typical.


I mean, the fact you already knew she had a phobia means you were spoiled. Blame the person who spoiled you for not explaining it all.
It's also a very common thing in real life to cope with a phobia by exposing yourself to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurgerKing-201



Joined: 12 Jun 2014
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, California
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Dam, tyme 2 420 noscope deez n3wb muthafukas from acroz teh map, FAZE SWAG NO ILUMINATY BIATCH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ali07



Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 3322
Location: Victoria, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:43 am Reply with quote
TheMorry wrote:
I wonder if we get a 25 episode lenght season

I thought that SAO 2 was going to be one-cour...maybe I'm remembering wrong?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TUSF



Joined: 11 Oct 2013
Posts: 181
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
TheMorry wrote:
I wonder if we get a 25 episode lenght season

I thought that SAO 2 was going to be one-cour...maybe I'm remembering wrong?

No confirmation about how many episodes it'll be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shory



Joined: 23 Apr 2014
Posts: 94
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:51 am Reply with quote
TUSF wrote:
Shory wrote:
I still don't get why a girl with a phobia (?) of guns would play an MMO about guns, when The Seed would give her access to any similar MMO without guns. I'm curious what spurred that decision on.
EDIT: Never mind, somebody just explained. Still, so very typical.


I mean, the fact you already knew she had a phobia means you were spoiled. Blame the person who spoiled you for not explaining it all.
It's also a very common thing in real life to cope with a phobia by exposing yourself to it.

I just heard the first part on the internet. I was wondering what's up with that so I asked somebody. But I suppose that's one way to get over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ali07



Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 3322
Location: Victoria, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:02 am Reply with quote
TUSF wrote:
Ali07 wrote:
TheMorry wrote:
I wonder if we get a 25 episode lenght season

I thought that SAO 2 was going to be one-cour...maybe I'm remembering wrong?

No confirmation about how many episodes it'll be.

Ah, must've just been something I saw someone post and not news on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group