• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Celebrate Sailor Moon Crystal with the First Official Visual Book

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am Reply with quote
So, is this the new artbook that we were told would be released worldwide, that we haven't had any info on since January when Kodansha USA confirmed that there would be different bonuses for each country?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
So, is this the new artbook that we were told would be released worldwide, that we haven't had any info on since January when Kodansha USA confirmed that there would be different bonuses for each country?

No, it's not. That's for the manga. And I actually wondered why no one is talking about it anymore. It kinda pisses me off because I wanna know when the hell it's coming out, if it even is anymore.
lostrune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Crystal in general seems to have a lot of budget and production issues going on. Can't be too surprised if there's no word on something for ages anymore. Maybe it's the fact they're trying to handle a worldwide release rather than a Japanese-only one like most anime.
KidaYuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:34 am Reply with quote
*replays song*
*replays song*
*replays song*

Smile Shiny make up Smile

One of these days I should attempt to figure out Japan Amazon, but for now it is beyond me Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1