• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gunslinger Stratos Anime's 2nd Promo Previews Ending Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:33 pm Reply with quote
At least one character will die in the series huh? I bet it'll be an important one that probably influence the main character. And the staff has some noticeable people behind this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kaioshin_Sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quote
This is probably the most decent sounding Garnidelia song I've ever heard. No distortion, not too much wailing...unfortunately the show itself continues to look so non-descript and like your typical average game adaptation. Unless they manage to rope in people with the whole incredibly distance Gen Urobuchi tie I just see God Eater being the focus of peoples summer time game adaptation stuff on account of ufoTABLE's runaway popularity.
Vennex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Interesting to build suspense by saying a character will die before the show starts.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:34 pm Reply with quote
After watching this PV and listening to the tone in which the scenes were presented, I'm inclined to think that the mentioned one death is of the MC's younger version by its older one. You know, "I must save the world... from myself." (I think that the older version of the MC is the character that appeared at 1:08, pointing the gun at Kazasumi Tōru.)
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:01 pm Reply with quote
That ending theme sounds so good. Even if I hadnt seen the game version first, I'd still be watching this.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm Reply with quote
Definitely in for this one, looking forward to seeing the action scenes. Just hope that the story is good too. I've not had much luck when it comes to anime adaptions of video games.
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Game adaptions usually aren't that good, and this currently is in that category. Not too fond of those character designs, and the animation quality looks meh.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1