• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Miracle Girls Festival Crossover Rhythm Game's 1st Promo Highlights Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono Enc

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jymmy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Utterly worthless trivia: the song in the video, "Stand Up!!!!", is the opening from the original Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono anime and not Encore. They're the same song, but with different lyrics. The original ones describe the actual animation of the opening, while the sequel's discuss the difficulty of writing lyrics to an existing song where they've pretty much said everything in the first season's. Encore's is also called "Chanto Stand Up!!!!". Likewise, the spinoff Puru Purun Charm to Asobou, which was the best show of last season, prepends "Yappari".
Yuki Imouto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Hope this Game goes to the West and gets Dubbed. Smile
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Yuki Imouto wrote:
Hope this Game goes to the West and gets Dubbed. Smile

That's all levels of impossible, you seen what happened with IA/VT Colorful, this is even more of a nightmare than that because there's music and anime rights to take in consideration.

Also, I don't think it's worth the price either, too few songs is the major reason why, I think I'll wait for a price drop.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1