• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Witch and The Hundred Knight Also Gets PS4 Version

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nadir-seen-fire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Did they fix the bugs in things like camera angles that reportedly ruined the game in its original release?
infamoustakai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quote
nadir-seen-fire wrote:
Did they fix the bugs in things like camera angles that reportedly ruined the game in its original release?

Don't forget the game crashing bug that happens randomly, and if you didn't save you were screwed. I swear I lost 5+ hours of gameplay when that happened to me.
AnimeNoodle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Loved the game.But camera angles are pretty much the main problem & I've also experience the game crashing on me maybe four or five times?. hopefully the ps4 version has more added content & an anime opening intro. but i dunno I'm almost close to platinum my ps3 copy, so i dunno if it has anything to offer me to re-buy again. i mean, i am owner of a ps4 & I'm still thinking twice about it. but i am looking forward for their disgaea 5 :3
razisgosu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 am Reply with quote
I wanted to get this on PS3, but seeing as NISA never fixed the crashing to home screen bug that exists in game, I never bought it. Hopefully they'll localize the PS4 version and fix those bugs/it won't have them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1