• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bravely Second: End Layer RPG Slated for Spring 2016 in N. America

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chito895

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:20 am Reply with quote
Dude! I hate this Europe exclusives! And I hated it more because the game would be region locked if I bought this one! I hope this deluxe edition comes to North America, as well! I missed the deluxe edition of the first game and I don't want to miss it again!
miken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:16 am Reply with quote
i just hope the story and main characters are more interesting this time. gameplay-wise it was squares best RPG since many, many years.
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quote
The US got a very nice collector's edition last time (OST, artbook, and AR card deck). The only thing we were missing over the European CE was the really crappy Agnes figure. There's no reason to believe that we won't get a CE for BSEL, either.

Given that the EU CE for BSEL is the same as the Japanese CE, there's a good chance that the US CE will match as well.
NateRivers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:24 am Reply with quote
chito895 wrote:
Dude! I hate this Europe exclusives! And I hated it more because the game would be region locked if I bought this one! I hope this deluxe edition comes to North America, as well! I missed the deluxe edition of the first game and I don't want to miss it again!

Damn right. I've been kicking my self over not getting the collectors addition. I'd hate to think I might miss this one too just because Nintendo wouldn't let me give them money for it.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Looks great. I wonder if we'd get a CE here in Australia? I actually didn't follow the original game's release closely here, but I didn't come across a CE for it when I had looked into where I wanted to pre-order a copy for myself.

In the end, I bought a copy from JB Hi-Fi that (seemingly) had the game in stock around a month before anywhere else. So I got my copy early. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1